You can download iOS SDK from AmplifyReach Dashboard -> Channels -> iOS SDK -> Download.
- Minimum iOS Version: 9.x
- AmplifyReach Chatbot is available as ARChatBotSDK.framework for iOS Apps.
The following data is required for completing AmplifyReach Chatbot integration
- clientId: client identification number (Long)
- botId: bot identification number (String)
- authToken: authentication token (String)
info.plistApp Transport Security: AllowArbitraryLoads
Follow the below steps to integrate AmplifyReach SDK to you project
- Add ARChatBotSDK.framework to your project
- Select “Copy items if needed”
- Add ARChatBotSDK.framework in Project Settings -> Target -> General ->Embedded Binaries
- Set $(PROJECT_DIR) + recursive in Project Settings -> Target -> Build Settings -> Search Paths -> Header Search path and Library Search Path
- If it still gives issues for header search path, drag ARChatBotSDK/Header files to project
- Add the following code