Integrating Chatbot with Skype
AmplifyReach Skype Integration allows you to easily create Skype bots with natural language understanding based on the AmplifyReach technology.
Setting Up Skype
In order to set up the Skype integration for your bot, you’ll need the following:
- A Microsoft account (personal or business)
Creating a Bot in Skype
- Go to https://dev.botframework.com/bots/new and login
- Enter the following information:
- Bot Name
- Bot Handle
- Long Description
- Under Configuration, paste the Request URL into the Messaging endpoint field
- Click the Create Microsoft App ID and Password button
5. Now, You will able see following screen
6. Now click on “New Registration”
7.Now you will able to see following
Click on “Certificate & Secrets” option.
8. Click on “New client secret”
- Copy the secret value and go back to Bot Framework.
- Complete the necessary information on the page and click the Register button
Setting Up AmplifyReach
- Enter the information into the related fields, in AmplifyReach Configuration. These are found on the bot’s setting page:
- Microsoft App ID
- Microsoft App Password
- Request URL
- Click the Save button.
You can test your bot right on the Bot Framework page. To start testing, click the Test button in the upper right hand corner
Testing in Skype
- Click on Channels in the upper right hand corner and then click on Skype in the list.
2. Once on the contact page for your app, click on the Add to Contacts button.
3. Your bot will be added to your contacts and appear offline.